Next week is National Fibromyalgia Awareness Week! FMAUK are running a social media campaign to raise awareness of this invisible disability in the public eye. There are a number of things you can do to get involved!
- You can share your story with FMAUK by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and selected stories will be shared across their social media and website
- You can join their thunderclap campaign by going to Thunderclap campaign and signing up before Monday 4th September 2017 where by logging in you will allow Thunderclap to post a message on you social media during awareness week (meaning you don’t need to remember to do it, brain fog friendly!) like a big social media flash mob! This will mean it reaches a wide audience.
- You can share posts and photos with the hashtag #fightfibro
- You can add a banner or ‘twibbon’ to your profile picture on facebook or twitter (or both!) by heading to TWIBBON and following the easy steps to show your support.
- Finally you can follow FMAUK on social media, on facebook search @ukfibro and on twitter search @fmauk and share, like and comment on their posts and pictures throughout awareness week!